Social Media Speciality
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for successful day-to-day management and monitoring of digital media, marketing, and social media channels for designated Findsome & Winmore clients with a focus and expertise in social media.
This role requires strong account management skills, a keen understanding of all social media outlets (advertising and reporting), digital marketing, SEO, public relations and specific knowledge of how social media can be used to drive better customer engagement. The Digital Marketing Manager will provide department organization and stability to clients and internal relationships through detailed planning, organization, leadership and time management. Act as a liaison between clients and internal staff with the goal of customer satisfaction and relationship building through outstanding delivery of projects and services.
- Assists in the creation and implementation of digital marketing strategy and tactics for an assortment of clients in a variety of industries, with a specific specialty focus in social media.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: recognition and reward for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and contests.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Create, edit, proof and publish a variety of internal and external content including but not limited to press releases, blogs, websites, social media, brochures, and other correspondence.
- Assists in the formation and management of client marketing estimates, budgets and expenses.
- Create client presentations and agreements
- Assemble client activity reports.
- Maintain good client relations through professionalism and all functions of customer service.
- Manage timeline and resources for incoming/current/ongoing projects.
- Develop detailed project plans including resource plans, processes, procedures, work flow, schedules, infographics and timelines.
- Maintain accountability for resolving client issues, proposing solutions and dissolving potential issues to maintain satisfactory projects and relationships.
- Have a clear understanding and be able to work in the following marketing channels (digital
and print) defined as:
- Social Media
- Content Creation/Management
- Media Planning/Buying
- Marketing Campaigns/Collateral
- Media Relations
- Special Events
- Direct Mail
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing/communications major strongly preferred)
- 3-4 years experience in a similar position preferred
- Well-versed and established in social media, social media management tools, and digital marketing; has acquired and developed practical understanding of these tools in the marketplace
- Keynote, Pages, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills required
- Existing relationships with PR/Marketing/Communications personnel preferred
- Proven work experience as a social media manager:
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Hands on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills and an understanding of digital advertising and PPC mechanics
- Ability to sense client needs and recommend appropriate promotional tools
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to define project management processes, tools and templates for projects and understanding of agency and project management software
- Excellence in both written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to help foster and cultivate a positive team atmosphere
- Ability to work in a highly disciplined process-driven development environment
- Strong client liaison skills and ability to build long-term productive client relationships and business development experience
To apply, please send your resume, salary requirements, and samples of your best work to email@example.com.