Poston Communications LLC is a national communications agency focused on professional services companies, including top law, accounting, architecture, associations, construction, engineering, financial services, health care, human resources, interior design, investment banking, management consulting, real estate, recruiting, technology and venture capital firms.
We are adding two senior-level media relations professionals resident in our Atlanta or Orlando offices.
- While the job title – either Vice President or Senior Account Supervisor – will be determined from the right candidate’s experience level, this person will serve as a leader on our team and as a “face of our firm” to our valued clients.
- This person leads our team when it comes to the development of creative PR pitch ideas and exceptional client service.
- He or she will effectively manage multiple accounts, client demands and be motivated by our fast-paced work environment.
- This role is responsible for managing several, high-profile accounts, including day-to-day pitching activity and oversight of the budget and account team, while infusing creative ideas and innovative concepts into the PR program.
- Our team seeks to elevate our communications and PR activities to align with our clients’ business development goals. This person is responsible for delivering media results that directly underscore a firm’s BD strategy. As such, the candidate displays an understanding of our clients’ client base, including industry knowledge, and an aptitude for sales-oriented communications tactics.
- While the role includes leadership opportunities to coach and direct a junior team, the right candidate “roles up his or her sleeves” and performs all duties associated with running the account – from the most strategic to administrative.
- He or she possesses presentation skills, and leads client meetings with confidence and proactivity.
- When it comes to client service, the candidate must be dedicated to delivering the “best of the best.” We recognize that our clients are busy professionals and we go above and beyond to make their participation in the PR program efficient.
Perhaps most importantly, the right candidate subscribes to our team philosophy of “we, us, our” when it comes to developing our culture of collaboration, leadership and success.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a PR agency or in-house at a professional services firm. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked inside or as a consultant to law firms.
- Demonstrated relationships with reporters at national print media outlets.
- Experience managing multiple, high-profile accounts with daily pitching requirements.
- Graduate and/or bachelor’s degree in related field.
Poston Communications is celebrating its 13-year anniversary in 2017. We value authentic, creative, hard-working and fun individuals who will contribute to our growing team. We offer competitive salaries, health care and other benefits.
Please direct your cover letter and resume to Monica Smith at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://postoncommunications.com/web/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/PC_Sr-Acct-Exec-or-VP_04-10-17.pdf →