Website Quiroga Media Agency
Quiroga Media is a multinational media planning and buying agency with offices throughout Latin America; our US office is in Orlando, Fl. We are looking to hire a Media Planner/Buyer in our Orlando office. The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years’ media planning and buying experience, preferably in both North and South America. Experience preparing new business presentations would be a big part of this job as well as responding and building new business proposals and RFP’s. A large portion of our projects will be with both online & traditional media from research to implementation.
Your duties include:
· Research & Planning (GFK MRI, KANTAR, TGI, IBOPE)
· Traditional and Digital media buying
· Build presentations – new business as well as to explain the Media Strategy & Plan
· Oversee campaign execution as well as building and delivering reports on campaign performance
· Create IO’s, Reconcile Billing
· Maintain relationships with vendors
· Regular communication and coordination with our international offices
· BA/BS Marketing/Advertising or relevant
· 3+ Years Agency Experience in media – preferably at an agency setting
· Ability to plan, execute, and manage media campaigns on multiple levels – Local, Regional & International.
· There is a level of autonomy so demonstrating that you are Self-Motivated, Multi-Tasker and have strong work ethic is necessary.
· Must possess excellent organizational and time-management functions
· High energy for fast-paced position
· Attention to Detail as well as Strong Negotiation & Communication Skills
· Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) abilities
· Working knowledge of research software (MRI /Kantar)
· Knowledge of advertising/media industry terminology & buying models is absolutely necessary
· Bilingual (English and Spanish) a significant plus
If this sounds like you go ahead and send us your resume and let us know why you are a good match for this position.
Note – this can be a work from home opportunity.