The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for overseeing a diversified portfolio of internal partner projects throughout the project life cycle while providing strategic expertise and managing stakeholder relationships.
As the primary driver of executing project requirements, the candidate for this role must be driven to consistently achieve excellence in project management, organizational efficiency, cross-functional collaboration and transparent communication both personally and from others.
Reporting to the Associate Director of the Marketing Operations, the ideal person for this role is someone who embodies the ideals of working at a small startup – creative, autonomous, industrious and resourceful – as well as having the polish and experience to produce exceptional work. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment, and can ensure that production is on-schedule, is in accordance with project objectives, and that the final deliverables meet stakeholder expectations.
Limited remote work opportunities are possible for this position at the discretion of management.
The minimum hiring pay for this position is $20.24/hr. Estimated annual equivalent of $42,000. A higher pay may be considered depending on the level of experience and skills of a successful candidate.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive optimization of high volume production schedule for multi-disciplinary creative team within an AGILE Scrum environment to ensure marketing deliverables meet strategic goals, product specifications, stakeholder requirements, quality standards, are delivered on-schedule and within budget.
- Manage a large portfolio of complex projects within tight deadlines
- Coordinate and facilitate project planning meetings and stakeholder meetings. Participate in regular project management team meetings.
- Translate strategic plans into creative work from conceptualization to completion with the broader view of the organizational needs, a discerning eye for detail and a keen understanding of how the work translates across a variety of platforms.
- Maintain regular communications with stakeholders throughout the project life cycle by providing updated status reports on deliverables, facilitating feedback and approvals on deliverables and ensuring stakeholder expectations are met.
- Coordinate with vendors for delivery of products that require out-of-house production, which may include print, video or other deliverables. This includes obtaining vendor quotes, acquiring stakeholder approval of expenses, facilitating workflow and processing payment of invoices in a timely manner.
- Works closely with Marketing Senior Leadership, internal partners, creative teams and other project stakeholders to identify and influence marketing strategic needs to deliver content-rich experiences.
- Create and maintain JIRA epics and production schedules for specific internal partners and marketing programs.
- Provide consultation and support to partner departments regarding effective processes and tactics.
- Lead quality checks of all marketing deliverables prior to print production, during the print process and prior to delivery to stakeholders. This includes verifying that copy and design is accurate and meets the highest quality standards according to Marketing best practices.
- Lead the development and delivery of marketing strategy plans for internal partners and marketing programs for assigned projects.
- Work with team members to assess operational effectiveness through analytics and partner/team feedback, and recommend solutions to address shortcomings.
- Assist Associate Director of Marketing Operations to develop and drive optimization of operational strategy (workflows and processes) and marketing informational systems. Systems include project/projects management systems, story management database, digital brand asset library, photo library and design archives.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all internal partners and external vendors as appropriate.
- Collaborate with creatives to ensure continuous project workflow within the AGILE Scrum process and to enforce product quality standards, including adherence to Wycliffe brand standards.
- Proactively pursue continuous learning of trends, developments in project management and marketing operations. Work in conjunction with marketing’s management team to evaluate new knowledge and to implement as appropriate.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Skills Set (KSAs):
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills; thorough, accurate and detail oriented; able to work independently and with a team.
- Proven experience with adhering to marketing processes, workflows and project management methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, field entities and other Wycliffe partner organizations.
- Ability to collaborate with and advise co-workers and direct reports on given projects or other assignments; supports team goals and commitments.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changes of fast paced work environment.
- Confidence in presenting and explaining ideas to internal and external teams.
- Willingness to stay current with technological advancements and best practices.
- Ability to prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks within the AGILE Scrum project management context.
- Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification (BFOQ): Demonstrates desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work related spiritual activities without mental reservation.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Information Science, Operations Management, Project Management, or related area of study.
- Three to five years of experience in project management and/or business operations with an agency or corporate marketing/advertising department.
- Experience managing a large portfolio of projects, working within a creative environment and high-volume production schedule preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://wycliffe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/external/job/Orlando-Florida-USA/Marketing-Project-Manager_1036 →