Our most important goal is to encourage study in the field of advertising. Our industry is only as good as the people who are in it, and today’s advertising student is tomorrow’s advertising professional. AAF-Orlando awards several scholarships to advertising students attending college in Central Florida each year.
This year we are awarding several students with $500 scholarships.
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours in undergraduate studies leading to a career in advertising, marketing, graphic design or digital media;
- The student must display excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Scholarship funds must be used for tuition at a Florida institution;
- AAF-Orlando prefers that students have an overall 3.0 grade point average, but those students with financial need who fall below a 3.0 are encouraged to apply;
- The student must agree to assist AAF-Orlando and Ad 2 Orlando on projects;
- The student must write a letter detailing their career goals and outlining their planned involvement with the Advertising Community;
- The student must complete an application and submit it with a letter of recommendation from one of the student’s professors. A letter from an internship supervisor is recommended, but not required.
- AAF-Orlando encourages participation in Ad 2 Orlando but does not restrict scholarship applicants to members.
- The student may be asked to interview with the AAF-Orlando Scholarship Committee during the application process.
Scholarship Details & Application
- 2017 Details Coming Soon
We are no longer taking applications at this time.
Previous Scholarship Recipients
2015 - Alexandra DeCespedes